Saturday, February 28, 2009

Relaxed and pretty good day. :3

Today, a friend of mine sent me a graphics card, and pretty much just have to trade him something digital (no- nothing illegal, just something from Final Fantasy XI) anyways, he sent me a GeForce 9600 GT is a huge upgrade from my 7600 GT, and I installed it all by myself (I am proud of it because it was the first time not having an advisor over my shoulder pointing at what I should do and such) :3 while I was down under my desk cleaning up and replugging in everything- I reorganized it so my XBOX was comfortably resting under my desk and my external hard-drive on top of my PC was there as well so that so many chords wouldn't cross each others under my feet or on top of my legs.

I rented the game Saints Row 2 and had a pretty good time with Kiriyama :3 it was fun~ lots of explosions and such XD good thing I have the weekend, and for those that are curious when he's asleep, I study, just to make sure I take the time to work on school work. :P

My Grandmother sent me 50 dollars for my birthday :3 Which is March 13h >.>

Umm- what else- ... crap- I gotta take notes on my days more >.> anyways, I am going to do something interesting to the forums coming up tomorrow most likely. :P So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment