Monday, May 24, 2010

Transitional

ok! The fear of graduation has set in... why?...
1. I have to do summer school because of that class I failed-- and even when I went for the appeal, the dean sent me this:

"I spoke with Brian Walter regarding your request to award lower division
credits for your work in Math Systems. He was quite clear in that the
program was clearly designed to awarding upper division math credit. In
his professional evaluation of your work, he did not feel you met the
minimum criteria to earn credit in several areas and was not willing to
award even lower division credits. He indicated that this was based on
poor performance in both exams and homework assignment."

I mean aside from perfect attendance, asking constant questions, not knowing what the pre-reqs were because they were NOT listed, no office hours-- yeah, I am to blame...

2. I don't know know what I really want to do after Evergreen- I am thinking I will want to go to Embry Riddle as I stated before, but still, just not much motivation. Also, my mom has volunteered me to get a job at K-Mart or Sears, I don't mind the idea, but I do not have much of a desire to cut my hair... I may style it differently but ugh... its my hair! Also, its just going to be over the Summer.


I am working on a couple of songs and I want to make sure that they are good basis to structure off. I may do vocals... yes- me doing vocals. I just gotta get a better grasp of my life and eat more sugar... I get a bit depressed if I don't eat sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment