Holy~ crap! Its been a long few months hasn't it readers?! Oh well~ there were adventeures that were never recorded... and I apologize for that :/ BUT! there are some things that are memorable that have occurred recently~
1. Richard started dating this girl name Shannon- kind of a cute girl to a point. Anyways~ she has herpes and everyone else is still keeping it a secret from Rich and pretty much they broke it off-- never really were an item officially but they were getting close... some of us believe she was in it for the money~
2. Richard busted a hole in his mother's wall and I will see if I can take a picture of it in a bit of what happened. so yeah~ that was funny
3. Galneryus released a new album!! :D
4. Still studying Japanese.
5. Tabitha/Tabby is not as crazy as she was once before~ kind of told Arianne of what occurred and it turned out very very very well ._. shocked me
6. Getting back into the groove of habits! BITCHIN'
Right now, I am currently up and just watching FLCL for the hell of it until the guys have to wake up to go to Lowes~ I may just see if I can do a seperate page to where I can practice m Japanese and go from there and that will help me stay on top of my studies more or less lol best of luck tot that!
Anyways! Thank you for returning to read these stories I have of mine XD
hahaha that's good that you're still keeping up. I'm finding it harder and harder to do just that. I've been engulfed by other things *linguistic related* that I haven't paid as much attention. I feel I may have to rectify this at some point haha
ReplyDelete