Tuesday, January 3, 2012

River Below

Woke up really this morning-- I think around 3 pm. I accomplished a few things today. Memorized some kanji a bit today which reminds me... I was looking at this "joke" page about learning Chinese- and since I know Japanese kanji I thought about learning Chinese at least for a while... maybe. Its one of those things that may be on the back burner and since I do not have any friends who speak Chinese-- its kind of futile.

Anyways, I did the dishes with my dad as he instructed me to go with my mother down to Renton to apply fora job in aerospace engineering. The drive down there wasn't that bad and I think I can do it. All I did was fill out the application and hopefully I can get the job. The money would likely be good.... I am getting ahead of myself... first I need an interview down there. It may pan out. I cannot remember the name of the company exactly, but they followed a German acronym KTA... not sure what it stand for letter or letter... ah well.

My mother however was impressed to see me wear my hair back for once and said I looked more mature- that was fine and all.

I received the opportunity to talk with some of my friends on facebook as my mother reminded me to be wary of "fair weather friends" people that are only around when they can benefit from you and abandon you as soon as the shit hits the fan. That's why I am doing my best to be resourceful to my good friends... Eric and Mike you're on the list.

Not much is going today for now. I am just doing my best to keep awake but finding I am bored. Maybe I will play Dead Space 2 for some adrenaline rush. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment