I am still feeling groggy from last night--pretty much helped some people out in an MMORPG last night... forgot what I did but I did it, and now I am tired...
Well, yesterday was a bugger; went with my brother and father to Evergreen to make sure we paid the tuition costs for attending the college. Fair enough. The ride... ugh, I hated the ride there; my dad and brother can somehow rant about other people's abilities to drive, you know, crack on them for driving with a cell-phone or looking at ugly kids... eh- I didn't pay too much attention to it... however, my father drives with a cell phone on his ear about 75% of time... still, it's not kosher with me unless it is an emergency. Nevertheless, we arrive at the campus, and I am ignoring them the entire way, I take the quick way to the admissions office-- somehow I had a creep go up my spine... I have no idea where that came from.
After that, bullshit happened, just bullshit.
After that we go down to the dealership... I am acting like I am high, moving with a mellow tint (that's what I call it) ... *cough*
I am sitting in the car while they go into the dealership-- "Why the hell are we here?" ... turns out he wants to buy another Volvo...
Wait-- I may have missed something; you see I have had this Volkswagen Bug sit in the backyard since Summer and dad promised he would fix it... it's Winter now; you know, this sounds familiar like when my brother's computer went to hell and he dishes out to spend over 1 grand to get him a new one because he needs it for school- funny, I thought you had to pass classes...
So~ I am pretty much bugged about the whole thing, I talk with Mom about it, she did not like it one bit and she later chewed him out. I just don't really put much "Hope" into something when dad says he'll do it. Pretty much, I am expecting him to fail on keeping his word to me. He took offense to that, but it was true; The Bug, Japan, East Coast, Week Off, all of these events and more.
Today I am just kicking it, repairing my computer, turns out I have some errors, two mainly. One I believe I fixed. It was the HTTP.SYS error, but I just pretty much downloaded a program to have it fixed, and I haven't seen it in a few hours. Another one, may be because of nVidia but I am not too sure about it... I know it's NVTcp.sys and that one is the pain in my ass... I hate the blue screen of death with a passion. Too bad my XBOX360 is on the fritz after it put a scratch into my favorite game. Ah well, I am going to go for a walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment