Today I am on edge more than ever…Why? … ugh—where to begin. Let’s see, about 2 days ago I decided to hang out with friends and get drunk. I’ll get into that story in just a few moments. First; the cons and pros of the upcoming months…
Pros
• I could have a job, if they hire me before the Summer’s end.
• I could have a mild income.
• I could gain work experience to compliment my upcoming degree.
• I could save money up for a trip to Japan which I have wanted forever
• I could travel and see friends.
• I could put money aside and pay off my college expenses.
• I could help out my parents.
• I could move out with the right incoming.
• I could get the guitar I’ve wanted.
• I can prepare myself for anything bad that may happen… potentially.
Cons
• I won’t be able to select my classes easily for my BS.
• I will have more stress coming my way.
• I will have to work out more to keep up with work.
• My social life will diminish… really?
• I may have to change my appearance.
• Even if I am working… I will still be a “child”.
• I may have to help out my parents.
• I may have my co-workers.
• I may hate my boss.
• Juggling college and work will be hell.
I am really conflicted and I am still looking into things making sure they work out well. I mean there is so much to do and consider before I do anything. I also have to apply to Arizona, California… or just stay here at home in Washington and just go for my Master’s there… I want to do things with the band but we haven’t been doing much musically because of school, at least I thought I would get a head start if worst comes to worst… I still have faith you know.
Ok, now the drunk story. I was up at about hmm… 10 pm when I got a call from James and Andy asking that if I was busy or anything. He said he would be over at about 10-20 minutes. And he was there at that window of time… they told me to go natural and not have a gloomy look, so I took off my bandanna and they spiked my hair up a bit. We drove down to Tacoma Harbor which was near a place I used to work at… Cutco… (Don’t work there people…) where went into this dive. It was all right, I mean there was Jamaican music playing.
Anyways, before we left I knew my Dad was drunk again and I needed to cool off. So, Andy gave me a drink- it was a long island iced tea. I was cautious at first because I never wanted to be drunk, but I wanted to prove something to them that I wasn’t so up tight… yet, I was still going against my morals. They were impressed that I downed it so fast before their drinks which were much smaller than mine. So after they played a game of pool with some random guy, they noticed I was a bit tipsy; so I knew the reason why I hated my Dad being so drunk was the fact that he never shut the hell up… me… I was dead silent. This was my rebellion against my father. So, we went to this other bar (another one we usually hang out but I don’t drink so I just drink water there) they bought a pitcher there and offered my a bit of beer, I refused some but I drank about a quarter of a glass.
Now, I was drunk… I could barely stand up but I had a weird bit of confidence. Andy looked at me and said you should go hit on some girls. I didn’t really want to and he handed me a cigarette but no lighter. He wanted me to strike up a conversation with the girls outside after asking them for a light. I went up there and asked them for a light and go tone, but didn’t speak to them. Something else was telling I could get in a lot of trouble so I backed off. The rest of the night got hazy so, we were gong to head home but we stopped at Jack In The Box and ate some tacos. We went by the Harbor once more and started to listen to music, there was some Weird Al music playing which was all right.
We all fell asleep in the car with the air conditioning system on until about… 5 am. We woke up and started to head home, I am a bit hazy on most of the details but nothing bad happened.
Yeah- that’s my story, it says in my blog—my choices in life that I make or something… I don’t know … I don’t read my own work.
Anyways, more to come soon.
hahaha Well props to you.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't put my drunk story online b/c 1.) It's too embarassing and 2.) I can only remember like half of it. XD
lol the a/c was on hahaha
ReplyDelete