Can't say too much has happened- I defeated Mass Effect 2 on 'Insanity' which is the hardest mode in the game. Ugh- that was a long 5 days- and with work, I didn't put as much time into it as I wanted to so I just had to burn through it. I felt pretty damned accomplished.
Oh! I went into a store that's like a 15 minute drive from my house and put in an application for a store that supplies restaurants with cups, plates, tables, etc. etc. Seems pretty good. They say they pay 15 an hour and provide training automatically. This job seems more bearable than the one I have now. My mom was being optimistic but... eh- she said "Don't get excited for it because it may not be what you want and you'll get upset when you find out its not what you want." I'll admit, I may get excited over things easily and never had a middle gauge for it- but I thought I was just looking at the glass as half-full. Honestly though, when I look at things in a negative light no one is willing to talk to me. I am sure I can get his job easily and I didn't tell them I am currently working with CSS.
I am planning to do some more media for this blog this week, you know...take some pictures, do some videos and I am thinking of doing a cover of something from Disturbed.
I hate waking up at 1am... its pretty cold and I miss the comfort of my bed easily. *sigh*
Yesterday I got a letter in the mail of how much I owe for college... and the total is... *drumroll*...
...
55k... its gonna take me 3 years to pay it off with a good paying job so I am not worried. At least I am not going to take a decade or anything like that.
Oh, my powersupply's fan started rattling and since I don't have a philips screwdriver... well I used one but it was too small >.> apparently to jam the fan so it won't move and make that damn annoying sound. I can't leave it on all night in fear of it overheating my computer, but I will have to wait until I can find the right size and fix the problem appropriately.
Also, it seems everywhere, we're getting snow. We had some in Seattle but it didn't stick, same with Olympia. Hm- I don't think winter will be done for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment