Monday, July 11, 2011

Thoughtless

My shoulder is killing me still... I really think it is injured. Sometimes the pain isn't there but there are times where it pops up and immobilizes me. The muscle is right on the collar bone and it strains on the tendons connected to the base of my neck and skull, when I use those muscles (turning my head to the left or even looking down) I feel a great tension in my shoulder. I tried ice-packs, icy-hots, ointments but nothing is getting rid of it. Hopefully it will be gone sometime soon.

Recently I was struck with an epiphany to where I must try to dedicate my time with anything I do on a common or even special basis, it will take some time to become proficient in it though.

I must confess... its hard to keep a habit when it becomes boring or you don't find it very rewarding... call me a pessimist to the nature that I look at everything with a sense of neglect but that is how I feel.

I sold my Final Fantasy XI account for $225... why so little after years of playing and dedication? Well a person can go from 0-99 in a matter of days. The guy wanted to buy it since I had the ebisu fishing rod and that was quite an accomplishment to acquire. The ONLY downsides is that it was something I gave to my "sister" Kyri -.- I don't think she will find out but I really need the money. So I will not spend it on small things but I will be considerate.

I really need a new job...

No comments:

Post a Comment