Thursday, August 4, 2011

Black Deck!

I feel a lot better; took some time to think on what was going on in my life. I am no longer angry at Richard or Andrew anymore.

Ok! The tournament! I didn't win :P sorry everyone. It was pretty fun thought. The guy I was against who beat me was Samuel; pretty all right dude. He had a fire deck and I had a black deck. Now he won the first one since I was a bit mana starved and that caused me to lose the first round of that. It was two out of three by the way. Anyways, second round, I came out ahead by bringing out my 'Grave Titan' and owning him with death touch. Now here is where it got interesting, he found out I was not a beginner. I was bluffing my ass off like no other and it was mind-fucking him so much. He didn't know what I had or even wanted to attack without considering second thought. The sad part was he was bold enough to attack when I had no defense left and pretty much decimated me in the end. This guy was pretty ecstatic when he beat me but man he was pretty glad to shake my hand after the match stating it was a pretty intense game.

I had a talk with Mushy recently about relationship building, pretty much, I am stern on what I want to do and how I wish to acquire it. After all that, it was defined I am not a 'one-night stand' kind of guy.

My friend from high school; Valerie is launching an interesting youtube video. I thought it was kind of funny.

http://youtu.be/ANhFHgkqK08

So yeah, there's that.

Tuesday is the day I get my xbox back in the mail hopefully but like I said before... I am cautious about how much it weights... 1.8lbs is not right in any fashion. We'll see.

I might take time to organize my cards today so me more; found I need to refine some features to make it a little more devastating.

Oh, I am definately taking the week from playing any online games that are MMORPG based- kind of feeling a weird strain with my relationship.

Music
Sacrifice - Racer X
People - Gorillaz
Rock That Body - Black Eyed Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment