Friday, February 11, 2011

Drifting

I will never miss the taste of peppermint-- honestly- it will remind me that people can disappear and never come back or even make an attempt to contact you. I dread the thought of teaching at this time since Richard, Andrew and I had to watch the brat today, and I was trying to ignore him by reading through my kanji dictionary and he held a slight curiosity and ugh-- I hate that kid. Moving on to some other things.

I've been writing a bit and considering also doign some story ideas I have contemplated-- the only thing I am honestly dreading... after reading in my blog I can see I have an obscure writing style that may be found as rambling or just over detailed. Also of how I can have a tendency to repeat things as well as have a lacking vocab. I have an interesting story idea of a foreign student (yes... Japanese... but I won't focus on it that much in the story.) Pretty much a guy who has had weird work experiences in different countries the states, Canada and Japan- and how he ends up working at a very low time job. I have a lot of inspiration from Clerks. So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment